Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I Will Do Professional Photoshop Editing On Your Images

I Will Do Professional Photoshop Editing On Your Images

 Photoshop Editing





A Premium Infographic Amazon Photoshop Editing


Welcome to my professional Photoshop editing services gig. I’m having 14 years experienced graphic designer. Here I offer Photoshop Image editing services to you.  I assure my clients amazon quality photo editing. I don’t share client photos on social media, my own portfolio or any other platform.
My Photoshop editing services include the following:
PRODUCT PHOTO EDITING:
  • Complete eCommerce image processing for Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Alibaba, or personal eCommerce sites.
  • Clipping Path
  • Multiple Clipping Path
  • White or Transparent Background
  • Shadow adding (drop, reflex, & mirror)
  • Cropping & Resizing
  • Image optimize for website
PHOTO TOUCH UP / RETOUCHING: -
  • Photo retouching
  • Body and face beautification
  • Remove blemishes, braces, wrinkles, eye bags, stray hair, and spots.
  • Fixing of teeth issues, Lip moistening & Make-up correction
  • Color correction, Adjustment, & change

Price will be subject to negotiation.
NB: 
Before buying my gig please discuss about your Photo editing project and You can send me a FREE Trial image for checking my skill and quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment