Sunday, March 24, 2019

I Will Do Any Kind Of Photoshop Editing

PHOTOSHOP







These are my adobe PHOTOSHOP services;
Every type of editing in Adobe Photoshop is available.
  • Advanced skin/facial retouching
  • Remove Background(Transparent)
  • Change background(white/color/different locations)
  • Slim Body, Retouching, Whiten teeth
  • Improve complexion, contouring, makeups
  • Adjust posture, Adjust lighting/contrast
  • Adding a Realistic Tattoo, Age Progression
  • Remove blemishes, Enhance color, Fix clothing, Adjust posture
  • Remove blemishes, Remove flash glare
  • Remove/add people/objects, Remove unwanted things
  • Remove shadows, Restoration, Remove braces
  • Face/head/body manipulations(swapping)
  • Adding Effects to photos
  • Process images for Online Shopping(Amazon, eBay)
  • Vectorize line drawings
  • Turning to B/W or Color restoration

ANYTHING >>>

You can contact me at any time for your questions regarding my Adobe Photoshop service...
✦If you have a specific requirement which is NOT listed above, write to me and I'll most probably be able to help you :)
  • Multiple images- contact for an offer


0 comments:

Post a Comment