Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Photoshop Editing For Amazon Product Express Service

Photoshop Editing For Amazon Product






Deep retouching of one photo, using liquify, color correction, Dodge End Bern

1- Purchase this listing. 

2- Send me your desired photo by attaching it to your message. 

(Please provide all the details about your final result preferences)


I aim to make your photos perfect, not too much makeup, no crazy lighting!


What i do:

- Face retouching (retain the texture of the skin, as magazine quality) 

- Adding makeup 

- Color/tone/contrast correction
- Make your portraits look more attractive and professional.
- Remove unwanted things from your images.
- Make you look slimmer, stronger, prettier


My name is Karina. I do photo retouching, web design, illustration, and many other interesting things. Always looking for something new and improving my skills.



0 comments:

Post a Comment